JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whats up everyone,

My name is Jahvon I am new to the world of guns as of the last two years. I have become more and more facsinated in everything to do with them. Ive started up my small collection with a mossberg 500, a rossi 38 special and most recently a glock 17. Im learning more and more every day and its awesome. Being a young black man from California I constantly get to deal with the sterotyping and wierd looks here and there when i'm out shooting at Browns camp or wherever but can't help but just laugh it off. I'm a 21 year old educated Engineering tech with alot still to learn so i look forward to reading about your experiences and learning a bit from all of you.

Welcome to the wonderful world of firearms. :) As a new shooter we hope you're getting some good training in safety and care of the guns.

Yes definately, I go shooting with buddies that have done it for years but I have 2 police officers and 7 army vets in the family so i've been beaten with gun saftey lectures dating back to when i bought my first bb gun lol But my girlfriend is pregnant and is not at all a gun person so i've been lookin around for a good gun saftey class to take with her so she feels confident in handling a firearm if she ever had too

Yes definately, I go shooting with buddies that have done it for years but I have 2 police officers and 7 army vets in the family so i've been beaten with gun saftey lectures dating back to when i bought my first bb gun lol But my girlfriend is pregnant and is not at all a gun person so i've been lookin around for a good gun saftey class to take with her so she feels confident in handling a firearm if she ever had too

Excellent! Too many people just get a gun and think they're good to go. :)

We do a basic pistol class that is specifically for beginners and we have a lot of students who have never handled a gun before. Our goal is to get them comfortable handling and shooting and to teach them the basic safety rules. We're all about safety.

If you're interested, you can find out more at Blackstone Gun Safety. You can sign up for the newsletter to keep informed on when we have classes coming and also follow us on facebook.

We would love to help her out.

Excellent! Too many people just get a gun and think they're good to go. :)

We do a basic pistol class that is specifically for beginners and we have a lot of students who have never handled a gun before. Our goal is to get them comfortable handling and shooting and to teach them the basic safety rules. We're all about safety.

If you're interested, you can find out more at Blackstone Gun Safety. You can sign up for the newsletter to keep informed on when we have classes coming and also follow us on facebook.

We would love to help her out.

Right on thanks, i will look into it

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews