JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We're unlikely to ever meet given that I live most of the year about 150 miles West of Belgium, but you never know. So far I've met with two great people on this forum - shot with one of 'em, too - and really looking forward to a day of shooting with the other and maybe few more.

Y'see, part of the year, we live in Oregon.

So welcome to you, from me, living here as a stranger in a strange land for unfathomable reasons.

And yes, though I live in the yUK, I STILL manage to have nineteen real, live guns.

I'm down in Corvallis. I've never much seen the appeal of do-badders. However, I come from multiple long lines of gun-totin broads. One of my great grannies was a school marm in Indian territory. Montana I think. She used to carry a rifle to and from school. Problem was the deep woods with many branches overhanging the trail home. Cougars tended to leap down from overhanging branches onto your horse. Apparently more attracted to the horse than people, but the rider wasn't a deterrence and could be collateral damage. So great granny carried a rifle to protect both herself and her horse. At least that's the family lore.

I'm down in Corvallis. I've never much seen the appeal of do-badders. However, I come from multiple long lines of gun-totin broads. One of my great grannies was a school marm in Indian territory. Montana I think. She used to carry a rifle to and from school. Problem was the deep woods with many branches overhanging the trail home. Cougars tended to leap down from overhanging branches onto your horse. Apparently more attracted to the horse than people, but the rider wasn't a deterrence and could be collateral damage. So great granny carried a rifle to protect both herself and her horse. At least that's the family lore.

Makes people glad to have lived where the last big cat died off around 20,000 years ago.

I doubt it's lore. That was the kind of thing that you dealt with back then. I'm quite sure there were a lot more cats around back then too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top