Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello folks! Greetings from a new member ...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by entry gear, Mar 18, 2011.

1. entry gear

entry gear New England New Member

As a new member, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in South Western Maine and I work for Bushmaster firearms. This looks like a well kept web site with a lot of great information, so I am excited to have registered to become a member.
    I am an avid shooter, gunsmith and M16 Armoror. And I love Tannerite! :cool:

If anyone happens to know where I could buy an original pistol grip/folding stock for my 1989 SPAS 12 shot gun, I would be forever grateful. I have been looking for a long long time to no avail. Maybe someone here might have some insight or ideas as to where I can find one. Thanks for allowing me to become a part of the community!

Entry Gear

2. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

You're only allowed to join and post here if you"re in the PNW..

Just kidding, welcome to the board. I have a SPAS 12 myself, (and Bushmasters) parts can be hard to find indeed. Here's a few places to check in with

Franchi SPAS12 Parts

This one has a lot of BS to wade through (typical forum BS from geeks) but a few good links too

Shotgunworld.com • View topic - SPAS-12 replacement parts

I would also recommend using Google regularly because some guys part their SPAS 12s out on forums, but the parts go fast. Numrich Arms is the same way, they get in a gun, part it out and the parts vanish fast

3. entry gear

entry gear New England New Member

Hey thank you very much for the info!