JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As a new member, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I live in South Western Maine and I work for Bushmaster firearms. This looks like a well kept web site with a lot of great information, so I am excited to have registered to become a member.
I am an avid shooter, gunsmith and M16 Armoror. And I love Tannerite! :cool:

If anyone happens to know where I could buy an original pistol grip/folding stock for my 1989 SPAS 12 shot gun, I would be forever grateful. I have been looking for a long long time to no avail. Maybe someone here might have some insight or ideas as to where I can find one. Thanks for allowing me to become a part of the community!

Entry Gear

You're only allowed to join and post here if you"re in the PNW..

Just kidding, welcome to the board. I have a SPAS 12 myself, (and Bushmasters) parts can be hard to find indeed. Here's a few places to check in with

Franchi SPAS12 Parts

This one has a lot of BS to wade through (typical forum BS from geeks) but a few good links too

Shotgunworld.com • View topic - SPAS-12 replacement parts

I would also recommend using Google regularly because some guys part their SPAS 12s out on forums, but the parts go fast. Numrich Arms is the same way, they get in a gun, part it out and the parts vanish fast

You're only allowed to join and post here if you"re in the PNW..

Just kidding, welcome to the board. I have a SPAS 12 myself, (and Bushmasters) parts can be hard to find indeed. Here's a few places to check in with

Franchi SPAS12 Parts

This one has a lot of BS to wade through (typical forum BS from geeks) but a few good links too

Shotgunworld.com • View topic - SPAS-12 replacement parts

I would also recommend using Google regularly because some guys part their SPAS 12s out on forums, but the parts go fast. Numrich Arms is the same way, they get in a gun, part it out and the parts vanish fast

Hey thank you very much for the info!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top