JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,
This is my first post on this forum (actually any forum for that matter). I was brought to your site by a friend and co-worker and I'm loving it so far! My first real intention is unfortunately having to sell some brand new high-cap magazines. Work has been SLOW lately, and times are tougher for us construction workers than they have been in quite a while. I'm posting from my phone now, so I'll wait until I can hop on my PC and be able to post pics and whatnot. I'll be selling 4 brand new Butler Creek steel lips 10/22 high-cap mags, 2 new Glock factory 33 round Glock 19 mags, and 2 new Glock 19 Korean mags (33 round as well). I'll get the add posted as soon as I figure out the site, and can get on my PC. Thanks guys, and have a great weekend.

Welcome to the forum!

If you enjoy it half as much as I do you will look forward to your nightly reading. Don't go to crazy in the classifieds our you will wind up working extra part time jobs to support your gun habit.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top