JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Newby here, thanks for the addition. Been shooting and handloading for many years I specialize in long distance pistol but enjoy all aspects of the sport. Still trying to decide if I shoot to reload or reload to shoot. Started reloading in the early 1970's always on a single stage.

Welcome. Did you ever participate in IHMSA? Used to have a lot of fun knocking down those 55 lb steel rams with a 200 gr bullet out of a 10" T/C Contender in .357 Magnum.

i shot a few long range groups with a p-90 at a hundred yards once with some friends. only thing i'll say about that is, it was more fun changing a flat tire on the way home.
hi, from s.e. wa. welcome to nwf. your input may benefit many here. 👍

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome to the Forum George. I run a single too. I got away from reloading due to time, and this whole shortage thing caught me flat footed. Lesson learned. Glad your here.

Welcome indeed, all the way from Cambridgeshire, UK! Way back when we lived in Berlin I had a Remington XP-100 in .221 Remington Fireball for our min-steel shoots. The thing that got me to regretfully pass it on to an fellow troopie going back to USA was the incredible ear-splitting sound experienced from shooting it between concrete walls. I'm certain that deal of my present-day hearing loss is down to that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top