Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello Fellow Enthusiasts

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 180gr40, Aug 7, 2011.

1. 180gr40

180gr40 N. Snohomish Co., Washington Member

Hello Everyone,

I have come to this forum mostly to buy firearms within the state of Washington. The particular firearms that I WILL be purchasing in the next several months and years are as follows: Kahr MK9 or MK40, Ruger LCP, Yugo M72, Ruger 10-22, Ruger Mark III, Springfield M1A or FN/FAL, Saiga 12. If you are ready to sell any of these fine firearms, please keep me in mind. I know very well the prices of each weapon and will be gauging my purchases based on those.

The firearms listed here are in order of planned purchase. I do have a budget so I do plan on making my purchases several months away from each other. It's great to be here where some freedoms still exist.

2. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

3. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! yup ........ we here have an excellent "classifieds" thread, and really some awesome people to work with !
    when you get ready to post .... just go to "forums" drop down to "items wanted", and post away ! yup .. it's that simple !
    also check out some of the "vendors", they are more then happy to deal with ya.....
    you get a few min. you mite want to check out some of the "stickys" at the top of threads.....it'll help ya get around the site easier! enjoy yourself !!

steven

5. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

If it was me I'd skip the FN FAL purchase. But that's just my opinion. Everything else looks good!
    Welcome.