JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Everyone,

I have come to this forum mostly to buy firearms within the state of Washington. The particular firearms that I WILL be purchasing in the next several months and years are as follows: Kahr MK9 or MK40, Ruger LCP, Yugo M72, Ruger 10-22, Ruger Mark III, Springfield M1A or FN/FAL, Saiga 12. If you are ready to sell any of these fine firearms, please keep me in mind. I know very well the prices of each weapon and will be gauging my purchases based on those.

The firearms listed here are in order of planned purchase. I do have a budget so I do plan on making my purchases several months away from each other. It's great to be here where some freedoms still exist.

welcome to NWF ! yup ........ we here have an excellent "classifieds" thread, and really some awesome people to work with !
when you get ready to post .... just go to "forums" drop down to "items wanted", and post away ! yup .. it's that simple !
also check out some of the "vendors", they are more then happy to deal with ya.....
you get a few min. you mite want to check out some of the "stickys" at the top of threads.....it'll help ya get around the site easier! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top