1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by fat2000, Jun 3, 2012.

1. fat2000

fat2000 Fairburn, Georgia New Member

Hello Everyone, my name is Frank and I have been a bowhunter of Whitetail, Mule Deer, and Hogs since I was 15 in California. Since I moved to Georgia, I have revived my love for hunting only this time I am also using a riffle for game hunting. I own an old Bear Archery bow that I have upgraded with some of the latest doodads in order to maintain my favorite bow and sport but recently I made a new purchase of a new Remington Model 770 chambered in 7mm Rem. Mag. and I cannot wait til Deer season so that I can take it out and use it in the field. I have also found a new hobby in handloading my own ammo for this chamber and I am still learning but I cannot wait til I can finally use some of my new handloads. In the meantime I have been using some Remington factory loads to practice with my new riffle at the range. I also own a couple of other firearms but I have those for shooting and defense and have always had them since I left California. One of them is no longer a legal weapon in California but the Shotgun has always been good for defense and even though it was intended for duck hunting, I have never been duck hunting but I do plan to go Turkey hunting with it next year though. I also would like to thank everyone who has set this site up for all Gun enthusiast or weapons enthusiast and I look forward to getting as much help with any of my questions as I would be of help to some as I develop more experience in this forum.

Frank :thumbup:
  2. Tbucket

Tbucket Olympia,Wash. Active Member

3. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member