JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, this is the first message group I have ever joined or posted to. I have always had an interest in firearms, but was raised thinking guns would kill me if I even looked at them. I didn't fire any real weapons until basic training at Fort Benning about 10 years ago. No, I didn't go infantry, although had I been single at the time I'd have been all over it. Instead I joined the reserves for 8 years in a combat support hospital. My first personal weapon was purchased only two years ago, a Taurus PT145 for home defense. Two years and six guns later I am joining this group to find support for an activity that I love. I have read posts from many other groups and found some to be helpful, others not so much due to geographical differences. I stumbled upon this site looking for a good place to shoot in King/Sno counties as my local ranges are somewhat restrictive. I found some great info and after looking around the site, this seemed like a good fit.

Thanks for having me.

welcome to NWF ! were glad your here ! hope you can enjoy yourself as much as i do here ....... it's one of those places people go to !,and NOT LEAVE !! look around ....plenty of people from your area ! BTW.. check out the "classifieds" lots of toys to work with....

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top