1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Phather, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Phather

Phather South SnoCo Active Member

Hello, this is the first message group I have ever joined or posted to. I have always had an interest in firearms, but was raised thinking guns would kill me if I even looked at them. I didn't fire any real weapons until basic training at Fort Benning about 10 years ago. No, I didn't go infantry, although had I been single at the time I'd have been all over it. Instead I joined the reserves for 8 years in a combat support hospital. My first personal weapon was purchased only two years ago, a Taurus PT145 for home defense. Two years and six guns later I am joining this group to find support for an activity that I love. I have read posts from many other groups and found some to be helpful, others not so much due to geographical differences. I stumbled upon this site looking for a good place to shoot in King/Sno counties as my local ranges are somewhat restrictive. I found some great info and after looking around the site, this seemed like a good fit.

Thanks for having me.
  2. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! were glad your here ! hope you can enjoy yourself as much as i do here ....... it's one of those places people go to !,and NOT LEAVE !! look around ....plenty of people from your area ! BTW.. check out the "classifieds" lots of toys to work with....