Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Phather, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Phather

Phather South SnoCo Active Member

Hello, this is the first message group I have ever joined or posted to. I have always had an interest in firearms, but was raised thinking guns would kill me if I even looked at them. I didn't fire any real weapons until basic training at Fort Benning about 10 years ago. No, I didn't go infantry, although had I been single at the time I'd have been all over it. Instead I joined the reserves for 8 years in a combat support hospital. My first personal weapon was purchased only two years ago, a Taurus PT145 for home defense. Two years and six guns later I am joining this group to find support for an activity that I love. I have read posts from many other groups and found some to be helpful, others not so much due to geographical differences. I stumbled upon this site looking for a good place to shoot in King/Sno counties as my local ranges are somewhat restrictive. I found some great info and after looking around the site, this seemed like a good fit.

Thanks for having me.

2. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

3. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

4. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! were glad your here ! hope you can enjoy yourself as much as i do here ....... it's one of those places people go to !,and NOT LEAVE !! look around ....plenty of people from your area ! BTW.. check out the "classifieds" lots of toys to work with....

steven