JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am 27 years old and have been into firearms since I was 18. Neither my father or surviving grandfather were ever into firearms, so I had no experience with them as a child or teenager. But growing up I played tons of first-person shooters (video games) and was always fascinated by the various firearms you could use.

Back when Call of Duty 4 came out in 2007, I remember looking at all the guns in the menu and then going onto YouTube to watch videos about them and then to Wikipedia to see their history.

Fast forward to turning 18, I purchased my first firearm, a Remington 870. Then the rest is history, next was a Colt LE6920, then when I turned 21 I purchased my Glock 17.

Today I have a collection that I am extremely proud of and consider it a monumentally important aspect of my life. I focus on military small arms ranging from the late 40s to present day with an even greater focus on standard-issue infantry rifles.

You can find me over on Reddit (same name) and a good amount of other firearm-related forums (AKfikes, AK Forums, HKpro, CZ forums, FALfiles, etc.) under the name 'Filliam'.

I decided to make an account here because while those other forums are fantastic, they aren't local. We need to stay connected as PNW gun owners as our Second Amendment rights are constantly under threat here in our neck of the woods.

Thanks for having me, I'll see you around!

Welcome Aboard. Great introduction. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads