JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New to the Beaverton/Hillsboro area with the family. Me, my wife, and our daughter. Still in the early stages of being a firearm owner and thought this would be a great place to make some friends and find out some more about where some good places are to go plinking. Cheers!

New to the Beaverton/Hillsboro area with the family. Me, my wife, and our daughter. Still in the early stages of being a firearm owner and thought this would be a great place to make some friends and find out some more about where some good places are to go plinking. Cheers!
Welcome to OR and Hillsboro area. Still have a few old friends there. My family came there from MN with the wagon train of '48. There is a great trap club west of town. You may want to find out the nights they shoot and go hang out. Still some farmers there to ask where to plink close by. Bet someone would even loan you a shooter for a couple rounds...along with some tips. Remember the rule for new Oregonians...send no more Democrats to Salem. Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top