JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

I am not just new to northwestfirearms.com, I am also new to Washington. I lived in California for the last 10 years or so, before that it was Florida, and before that...well let's just say I move around a lot. I moved to Washington partially because CA has some crappy gun laws and partially because my girlfriend decided to go to UW and I wasn't ready to let her go just yet (I think that is okay with her). I am currently living in Seattle after doing a little stint in Edmonds (like I said I move a lot). I don't really know what else to add...As some of you may know I am currently looking for some good new BLM/DNR area's I can shoot at that are reasonably close to where I am. I say reasonably because I am realistic enough to know Seattle is not prime shooting area. Any help would be useful. I like to think I am a good shot, but I don't think anyone likes to believe they suck at shooting so I will leave it at THINK. Anyway this has turned out to be a lot longer than I intended (guess I am conceded).:s0114:

Welcome to the forum and Washington. I live down in the Oly area and there are lots of places to shoot. If you ever find you self down this way, PM me and we can go shooting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top