Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cory K, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Cory K

Cory K Kent Member

Hi my name is Cory. I live in WA King county area. I am new to the firearm scene and just looking for like minded folks to yak with about guns and guns and maybe a little about guns :D. I am looking into becoming a police officer so i thought i better start learning to shoot a gun. My wife is also looking at getting her CPL soon so we can go target shooting together. Feel free to ask me anything and i do me anything its really hard to piss me off put it has happened i think 3 times in my life but they only last for 20 min. Happy Shooting!!!!

2. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Careful around here...there are a lot of cop haters on this forum (and in the general public). But if being LEO is your passion, don't let them discourage you. Good luck and safe shooting!

Cory K likes this.
  3. Cory K

Cory K Kent Member

Ya i know but everyone has an opinion. And i will not hate on someone for hating something i like. Wast of energy.:cool:

4. Portaledgepete

Portaledgepete Portland, Oregon Active Member

Hi. I also am looking into becoming a LEO. Good luck on you quest.

Riot and Cory K like this.
  5. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I don't hate cops, I hate bad cops, just as I hate real criminals. Welcome

Cory K likes this.
  6. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Not true , most like good LE here. Its only the bad ones that draw fire from all I have seen here. Constitutional honest LE are highly respected. Leftist control freaks are despised. Pretty straight foreward, we like GOOD LE !

7. S3v3n

S3v3n Beaverton, Or Active Member

I agree as well. Its the bad cops I dont care for. The bad thing is that there really are very few of the good cops any more. Good luck on becoming LE and I hope you turn into one of the good ones. We can always use more.