JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi my name is Cory. I live in WA King county area. I am new to the firearm scene and just looking for like minded folks to yak with about guns and guns and maybe a little about guns :D. I am looking into becoming a police officer so i thought i better start learning to shoot a gun. My wife is also looking at getting her CPL soon so we can go target shooting together. Feel free to ask me anything and i do me anything its really hard to piss me off put it has happened i think 3 times in my life but they only last for 20 min. Happy Shooting!!!!

Ya i know but everyone has an opinion. And i will not hate on someone for hating something i like. Wast of energy.:cool:

Careful around here...there are a lot of cop haters on this forum (and in the general public). But if being LEO is your passion, don't let them discourage you. Good luck and safe shooting!

Not true , most like good LE here. Its only the bad ones that draw fire from all I have seen here. Constitutional honest LE are highly respected. Leftist control freaks are despised. Pretty straight foreward, we like GOOD LE !

Not true , most like good LE here. Its only the bad ones that draw fire from all I have seen here. Constitutional honest LE are highly respected. Leftist control freaks are despised. Pretty straight foreward, we like GOOD LE !

I agree as well. Its the bad cops I dont care for. The bad thing is that there really are very few of the good cops any more. Good luck on becoming LE and I hope you turn into one of the good ones. We can always use more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top