JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have Chico's pizza headed my way.

Good to see some coastal WA neighbors.
Does Chico work for The Man, or is it the other way around?
EE5580DF-D66B-4D2B-83CA-7752F3198C80.jpeg

Does Chico work for The Man, or is it the other way around?
View attachment 897814

Chico's is a Long beach Wa institution.
Over the years it's been run and staffed by a variety of characters. Last time I was there it was a couple of neck tattooed, chain smoking tweakers and what I assumed were kids on probation.
Saturday night, according to my son, it was the barely ambulatory elderly crew. Even mix of old men and women who yelled at each other the whole time he was in the building picking up take out.
At some point a man yelled from the kitchen " THERE'S NO SMALL OR MEDIUM LEFT!!" and half the line waiting to order walked out.
Life in the sticks, baby.

What is fun is to look at the places you lived on Google earth. Man how places change. Alconbury/Huntington.

I guess that they took the runways out of RAF Molesworth. Then brought in Cruise Missles

Last Edited:
Chico's is a Long beach Wa institution.
Over the years it's been run and staffed by a variety of characters. Last time I was there it was a couple of neck tattooed, chain smoking tweakers and what I assumed were kids on probation.
Saturday night, according to my son, it was the barely ambulatory elderly crew. Even mix of old men and women who yelled at each other the whole time he was in the building picking up take out.
At some point a man yelled from the kitchen " THERE'S NO SMALL OR MEDIUM LEFT!!" and half the line waiting to order walked out.
Life in the sticks, baby.
Have been to Long Beach, but don't believe I made it to Chico's. Sounds like I'd remember. Next time.

That made me laugh. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads