JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome, 3 Bears.
I'm new here as well, and live over in northwest pdx. It's a wild scene over here. In fact, I just went to run up to the store real quick, and the second I got in my car, I realized the rear view mirror was all crooked, and my entire glove compartment was on the passenger side floor. Luckily nothing of value was taken. I'm absolutely sick of this bull bubblegum too.

Welcome, 3 Bears.
I'm new here as well, and live over in northwest pdx. It's a wild scene over here. In fact, I just went to run up to the store real quick, and the second I got in my car, I realized the rear view mirror was all crooked, and my entire glove compartment was on the passenger side floor. Luckily nothing of value was taken. I'm absolutely sick of this bull bubblegum too.
Reminds me of when my GF had a 94 honda civic, she always only ever kept small rocks and bits of wire in the ash tray. Nothing else was left in the car at any time, and we always thought it was hilarious to think of what the thief had going through their mind when they would break into her car (which happened on a somewhat regular basis).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top