JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and glad to find a new place for gun people here in the PNW. I used to be on Facebook years ago and hoped off due to the toxicity on there. I'm an FFL and mainly hung out in FFL groups on facebook and really miss it. But it was worth it to not deal with all the other BS on there. Glad to find a place again to talk all things that go Bang Bang.

I'll mostly be on here to help people out and meet new local people. I'm home based and have a day job so this isn't my main source of income, so I'm not trying to get rich, just help people become more well informed and help people who want to get into firearms into the correct way without getting ripped off.

Also, I'm not super happy about the whole Teddy's angles/ Zombies rolling around the PDX area so If anyone's every interested I love talking about it. Anyways, Good morning, Good evening, and Good night

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome from Wickiup Junction!

shooting.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads