Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everybody

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by mm509, Jan 29, 2012.

1. mm509

mm509 Naches, Wa New Member

Hey everybody. I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I am from naches, wa. I am an AWS CWI and also a welding instructor and a certified welder in numerous processes, procedures and various codes/standards. I have access to any and all metal(s), fabrication tools. This is not an ad for services, but i can help out if someone is in a pinch.

I mainly signed up because i noticed the competitions section in the forums. This is my first year of shooting long range and have shot in a couple competitions, and i will be damned.......i am hooked.

Also, if anyone makes it to the yakima, wa area, get ahold of me and we could get out and shoot. I know so pretty good places, where we can get out to 1000y +. If you give me enough heads up, i can get access to a 1 mile range, that one takes a little coordination though.

At any rate, i am looking forward to being a member here, and meeting some new folks along the way.

Matt

2. wombat

wombat Kirkland, WA Member

... well hello and welcome to the forum :)

3. masmas45

masmas45 Central Washington State Member

Welcome to the forum. E. Selah is my neck of the woods.

4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome! Jen and I were out your way wheeling with the Scout folks this summer.

Her and our buddy Mike after going up in his rig:

5. mm509

mm509 Naches, Wa New Member

Joe,

That looks like a blast. That area looks familar. Guessing I am going to have to say either Little Naches area or Tampico/Rimrock?

6. dirtyharry509

dirtyharry509 Yakima WA Member

Welcome! From the Gleed area myself. Nice to see more folks from the dry side of WA on here.

7. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Welcome to the forum!

8. NCW Ray

NCW Ray Sunny Eastern Washington Active Member

Welcome from a fellow dry-sider!