JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody. I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I am from naches, wa. I am an AWS CWI and also a welding instructor and a certified welder in numerous processes, procedures and various codes/standards. I have access to any and all metal(s), fabrication tools. This is not an ad for services, but i can help out if someone is in a pinch.

I mainly signed up because i noticed the competitions section in the forums. This is my first year of shooting long range and have shot in a couple competitions, and i will be damned.......i am hooked.

Also, if anyone makes it to the yakima, wa area, get ahold of me and we could get out and shoot. I know so pretty good places, where we can get out to 1000y +. If you give me enough heads up, i can get access to a 1 mile range, that one takes a little coordination though.

At any rate, i am looking forward to being a member here, and meeting some new folks along the way.

Matt

Welcome! Jen and I were out your way wheeling with the Scout folks this summer.

Her and our buddy Mike after going up in his rig:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top