JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tom T hear just came on Bord been reading for a while thought I would join am about 45 miles SE of Portland Or live between hear and Montana about to head to Mt. and go hunting any way hello to all. Tom T

Thanks every one getting ready to go to Montana had the last appointment yesterday the eye doc said time to do the cataract surgery both eyes did not make him happy when I told him it would have to be after I get back o well that's life.. best to every one and theirs. Tom

Thanks every one getting ready to go to Montana had the last appointment yesterday the eye doc said time to do the cataract surgery both eyes did not make him happy when I told him it would have to be after I get back o well that's life.. best to every one and theirs. Tom
Cataract surgery will change your life. You don't realize how much of your vision has been lost.

When I got mine done, standing in the candy aisle at Fred Meyers was like an explosion of color. The orange Kit Kat wrappers, blue Nestle bars, all,of it. I had forgotten what red looked like!

My eyes had gotten so cloudy that everything was flat and dull. The surgery was a miracle.

Cataract surgery will change your life. You don't realize how much of your vision has been lost.

When I got mine done, standing in the candy aisle at Fred Meyers was like an explosion of color. The orange Kit Kat wrappers, blue Nestle bars, all,of it. I had forgotten what red looked like!

My eyes had gotten so cloudy that everything was flat and dull. The surgery was a miracle.

Thanks for the words of encouragement it has just been a waiting game for them for them to get bad enough for the Ins to pay for it.

Thanks for the words of encouragement it has just been a waiting game for them for them to get bad enough for the Ins to pay for it.
Yeah insurance can be a PITA. I was lucky I got mine done back in the old days (2004) when Kaiser paid for everything. I paid $55 per eye!

But I had let mine go way too long. I had to wear two pairs of sunglasses, one on top of the other, to see things in bright sunlight.

You shouldn't have too wait long though. Once they get cloudy enough for you to notice they progress pretty fast.

Yeah insurance can be a PITA. I was lucky I got mine done back in the old days (2004) when Kaiser paid for everything. I paid $55 per eye!

But I had let mine go way too long. I had to wear two pairs of sunglasses, one on top of the other, to see things in bright sunlight.

You shouldn't have too wait long though. Once they get cloudy enough for you to notice they progress pretty fast.

The doc had an opening and wonted to do them in two weeks I thank it was but to much invested in this trip will still be done with the left eye but the first of the year best time of the year to be down for a while hope to have the other one done by good weather. Would be good to see iron sites :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top