JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi my name is tyler. I got my first gun january of this year. (Marlin model 795) 22LR. I have been shooting with it once and put nearly 350 rounds through it and i gotta say i love it lol. I got into shooting and into guns in general cause of my uncle. I cant thank him enough for it. Besides shooting my favorite hobby of all would be fishing. Some guns i wish to own in the future would be an SKS, CZ 75 compact, definatly a shotgun but no paticular model yet. and an AR. i have shot an AR and a CZ 75 compact and have loved shooting em both. I especially like the way the CZ feels in my hands. The Ar was just to awesome. i surprised myself with how accurate i was with the CZ for only shooting with a pistol a couple times. I hope to become a regular here and to meet new friends and maybe go shooting with some of you.

Cheers
Tyler

Just an update guys i finally got a shotgun today. a stevens 12 ga 320 pistol grip mainly for home defense. and maybe a little play. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top