Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello all!!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Ttuck, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Ttuck

Ttuck Hillsboro Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Hi my name is tyler. I got my first gun january of this year. (Marlin model 795) 22LR. I have been shooting with it once and put nearly 350 rounds through it and i gotta say i love it lol. I got into shooting and into guns in general cause of my uncle. I cant thank him enough for it. Besides shooting my favorite hobby of all would be fishing. Some guns i wish to own in the future would be an SKS, CZ 75 compact, definatly a shotgun but no paticular model yet. and an AR. i have shot an AR and a CZ 75 compact and have loved shooting em both. I especially like the way the CZ feels in my hands. The Ar was just to awesome. i surprised myself with how accurate i was with the CZ for only shooting with a pistol a couple times. I hope to become a regular here and to meet new friends and maybe go shooting with some of you.

Cheers
    Tyler

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Welcome Tyler :)

3. ShawnMC88

ShawnMC88 Portland, OR New Member

Welcome! And you're probably going to run into the same problem I did... I bought one rifle and a gun cabinet and all Ive done since then is want more LOL!

4. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome to the site :)

5. bennett91

bennett91 salem Member

Welcome, enjoy the site!

6. BANE

BANE Battle Ground WA. Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! :thumbup:

7. Ttuck

Just an update guys i finally got a shotgun today. a stevens 12 ga 320 pistol grip mainly for home defense. and maybe a little play. :)

8. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome, enjoy your new guns!

9. Ttuck

LOL i got another rifle today. Ended up getting a Mosin Nagant. cant wait to get out and go shooting with my new toys!!!