JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

I'm Devon. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. New to the forums and firearms in general. Will be looking to acquire my first pistol here in the near future, and would value opinions and advice. Looking forward to joining in on some great discussions here! Thanks!

In that case, my opinion would be to get either a Glock, Springfield Xd, or a S&W M&P. A good caliber would be 9mm for the following reasons: controllable recoil, lower cost of ammo, good magazine capacity. Just my opinion, but this is what I believe. Happy gun shopping to you.

welcome to NWF ! for some reason .... i think "moose" has hit the target ! LOL! i like this sort of thinking.....there are many choices out there to fill your needs, you mite want to check a couple of ranges in your area to see if they have some for rent, then you can just try em out, then make a decision ! you mite want to check out a "safety course", a little knowledge can go along ways ! enjoy yourself !!

steven

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads