JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, just wanted to say hi.

I've been lurking quite a bit for about 2 months, digging deep into the archives for public places to shoot! For the ultra secret places, it's all about the PM I suppose ;) Glad such a forum exist.

I've also come here to trade some stuff too!

I feel that this place is a warm local forum, filled with people who care like cleanups and such :s0155:

I'm from Washington County OR - a proud recent first time gun owner!

best

T

Welcome. I'm curious if your name is Wiggum or is your screen name is an homage to the Simpsons character, Ralph Wiggum?

welcome, so when is your next gun due?

Hopefully very soon, I'll probably get the compact version of my full size... then just sell them all later down the road and just end up with a Glock. Because almost all newer polymer guns try to be one in the first place right? But I am curious about cowboy action shooting guns though... It never stops... *sigh

Welcome. I'm curious if your name is Wiggum or is your screen name is an homage to the Simpsons character, Ralph Wiggum?

Aye Aye Captain!
I chose the screen name because I am a noob to guns and reloading that's why!

-

Hey Guys and Gals, I just wanna say thank you for the welcoming! This place is a great resource.
Cheers :s0155:

Last Edited:
welcome to NWF ! ya..... i always get a little grin on my face when i sign in ......... it's an awesome site with a bunch of good people here ! the info is also a +.....enjoy !

steven

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top