Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello ALL!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Private R Wiggum, May 28, 2011.

1. Private R Wiggum

Private R Wiggum RCMP Barracks Member

Hello, just wanted to say hi.

I've been lurking quite a bit for about 2 months, digging deep into the archives for public places to shoot! For the ultra secret places, it's all about the PM I suppose ;) Glad such a forum exist.

I've also come here to trade some stuff too!

I feel that this place is a warm local forum, filled with people who care like cleanups and such :thumbup:

I'm from Washington County OR - a proud recent first time gun owner!

best

T

2. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

welcome, so when is your next gun due?

3. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome. I'm curious if your name is Wiggum or is your screen name is an homage to the Simpsons character, Ralph Wiggum?

5. Private R Wiggum

Private R Wiggum RCMP Barracks Member

Hopefully very soon, I'll probably get the compact version of my full size... then just sell them all later down the road and just end up with a Glock. Because almost all newer polymer guns try to be one in the first place right? But I am curious about cowboy action shooting guns though... It never stops... *sigh

Aye Aye Captain!
    I chose the screen name because I am a noob to guns and reloading that's why!

-

Hey Guys and Gals, I just wanna say thank you for the welcoming! This place is a great resource.
    Cheers :thumbup:

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  6. JennyC

JennyC Portland, Oregon Member

Welcome to the site!! Glad you're here :D

7. rusobr2

rusobr2 prineville,or Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

welcome to NWF ! ya..... i always get a little grin on my face when i sign in ......... it's an awesome site with a bunch of good people here ! the info is also a +.....enjoy !

steven