JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the forum and i really found this forum when i was looking for a specific gun locally. I am an avid outdoors man and i like shooting and fishing. I am not a hunter though oddly enough. Looking forward to hopefully finding the gun i want and learning new info from the forums.

Welcome! I am sure you will be able to find many guns you aren't looking for as well and lots of input from many different people. Glad to have you on board and add to the nwfa community!

Welcome and it you are looking for a particular firearm post a WTB (want to buy) thread. Someone here may just have what you are looking for.

You know i tried that today but to post in the classified section you need to have a prefix on your listing and WTB was not one of them?!? So i can't post that i am looking for a ruger sr9 in the classified section:huh:. Oh well i'll go to the gun show or maybe keith's to see if they have a used one. It's would be nice to buy from a fellow member though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top