Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello All

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TooManyCalibers, Dec 27, 2012.

1. TooManyCalibers

TooManyCalibers Vancouver, WA New Member

Hi, my name is Jonathan and I'm located in Vancouver, WA. I've enjoyed browsing the forums for a while and figured I would join.

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

3. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome TMC!

I have started to limit my collection to a couple of calibers for just that reason. I got tired of buying boxes of every caliber known.

Enjoy!

4. TooManyCalibers

Thank you, and same here! Trying to eliminate 223/5.56 from my collection in favor of my new .300 blackout build, such an expensive hobby

5. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Blackout sounds like a good way to go. a few years ago I got caught up in the 6.8 craze and still have a bunch put away along with a nib Stag to eat the stuff. Just never took off for me and I now just keep it as one of my investment guns, or so I tell myself.

Post info on how you like the Blackout and any experiences you have with it.

6. TooManyCalibers

I'm completely impressed by it!! Since building my 10.5" pistol I haven't touched my AR15 in 223. It's quieter unsuppressed than a .223 is suppressed (in my experience anyway), less recoil than 223 (if that's possible). My only problem right now is finding off the shelf ammo for it. I reload for it, but sometimes I get lazy and just want to pick up a few boxes for a range day :)