JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Everyone, Just ran across this site and am really enjoying it. I'm looking mainly to go out and shoot more target, trap and skeet and am also looking for some advice.I haven't had time to go shooting for a while due to work but would like to get back into it and maybe get into some competition stuff.I also have a few things I would like to sell but haven't sold anything privately and not sure how to go about it. I would like to do it in a safe manner to a responsible person but I'm not to worried about it as the stuff I want to get rid of is more high end collector grade stuff. Any advice as to shooting clubs and how to sell would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Geoff

Welcome to the group.
Sounds like your into shooting just about everything. Not sure where your from, but check into the Albany rifle and pistol club. They will allow anything including 50 cal. I am not a member but have talked to them and they are very friendly, and the reviews I have done also recommend them. I will probably join soon, as the open areas for shooting will have their gates locked during the winter.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top