JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I live in the Independence area and consider myself a rookie collector of firearms. I also have just started my journey into reloading and have My first "long range rifle" as I'm a shotgun/pistol guy. I'm not good on the computer and mostly believe to keep my opinions to myself, I'm sure a lot of know what that means (we have all seen post that make us go WTF) any ways I am looking at getting a membership at a range soon so I can Take my 10 year old out who almost as excited about guns as I am.
My first purchase when I turned 18 was a Winchester 1300 defender. It was the matt black and plastic stock and foregrip. I paid more to get that cause wood was cheaper. Now you pay more to get "retro" wood. My first pistol i bought when I turned 21 was a Ruger P95DC. I Miss both those guns and some day will own them again. anyway Hello!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome to our little pond...
Signed up over a year ago and first post was yesterday.... what finally got you to take the plunge?
Don't worry the waters fine...hop in...
....you'll be one of us....
1632264385113.png

Last Edited:
Signed up over a year ago and first post was yesterday.... what finally got you to take the plunge?
....you'll be one of

....you'll be one of us....
View attachment 1036603
I usually use my phone and now I have a Laptop so I noticed I haven't completed a few things, add a couple of cold one and boom introduction done. Thanks

I live in the Independence area and consider myself a rookie collector of firearms. I also have just started my journey into reloading and have My first "long range rifle" as I'm a shotgun/pistol guy. I'm not good on the computer and mostly believe to keep my opinions to myself, I'm sure a lot of know what that means (we have all seen post that make us go WTF) any ways I am looking at getting a membership at a range soon so I can Take my 10 year old out who almost as excited about guns as I am.
My first purchase when I turned 18 was a Winchester 1300 defender. It was the matt black and plastic stock and foregrip. I paid more to get that cause wood was cheaper. Now you pay more to get "retro" wood. My first pistol i bought when I turned 21 was a Ruger P95DC. I Miss both those guns and some day will own them again. anyway Hello!
Hello to you from East Anglia.

As an aside, nobody has ever asked me where East Anglia actually IS. Interesting, that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top