JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy,

Tim here in Vancouver, WA. I was directed to this site by a kind soul who saw me ineffectively trying to list a gun on Craigslist... apparently the bulk of the CL community is opposed to firearms... what else is new?

Anyhow, I wanted to say "Hello", and that you'll occasionally see me on here, looking, listing, or just talking. I'm a strong 2nd Amendment proponent, believe in responsible hands-off gun ownership, and was raised around guns... too bad there aren't more families who do it that way nowadays.

I remember taking an NRA shooting and safety course as part of our 5th grade physical education... we received Jr. NRA certification for safety, and marksmanship with our .22 rifles... oh, the good days! Imagine schools offering common-sense courses like that these days! What a hoot!

Anyhow, good to see all the like-minded members. Best wishes to all, and remember that if we don't stand up for our rights, they'll go away as sure as we're all here.

I directed a couple of people here the other day that had listed firearms on CL. I wonder if you were one of them. Anyways, enjoy the site, there are a lot of good (and knowledgeable) folks that haunt the boards.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top