Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hello all! New member in Vancouver, WA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by trose693, Mar 13, 2009.

1. trose693

trose693 VAncouver, WA New Member

Howdy,

Tim here in Vancouver, WA. I was directed to this site by a kind soul who saw me ineffectively trying to list a gun on Craigslist... apparently the bulk of the CL community is opposed to firearms... what else is new?

Anyhow, I wanted to say "Hello", and that you'll occasionally see me on here, looking, listing, or just talking. I'm a strong 2nd Amendment proponent, believe in responsible hands-off gun ownership, and was raised around guns... too bad there aren't more families who do it that way nowadays.

I remember taking an NRA shooting and safety course as part of our 5th grade physical education... we received Jr. NRA certification for safety, and marksmanship with our .22 rifles... oh, the good days! Imagine schools offering common-sense courses like that these days! What a hoot!

Anyhow, good to see all the like-minded members. Best wishes to all, and remember that if we don't stand up for our rights, they'll go away as sure as we're all here.

2. swoop

swoop Milwaukie, Oregon Well-Known Member

Hello, and welcome to the site.

3. uscsoldier

uscsoldier Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

:thumbup:

4. Nightshade

Nightshade vancouver,WA Well-Known Member

welcome

5. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I directed a couple of people here the other day that had listed firearms on CL. I wonder if you were one of them. Anyways, enjoy the site, there are a lot of good (and knowledgeable) folks that haunt the boards.

6. Scrammer

Scrammer SW Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome.
    I was the range master in our high school rifle club.
    We'd all most likely in juvie and our adviser in jail in this day and age.