JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to the forum! Been to Corpus a time or two. You might want to look into a membership at Four Corners Rod & Gun club there in Salem. Pretty good bunch of folks there.

I contacted Tim Brown Club Secretary and 'membership guy'. Stated they were interested in new members and senior discounts applied at renewal. I can understand that, sounds ok to me. Just don't want to kick the bucket before you renew.....loose money.

Thanks for you help
Ken

Looks like a discount applies to senior members upon RENEWAL....am I reading it right or is there something else available??

Thanks for you help.

The membership year runs from the end of June to July 1st of the following year. If you join anywhere between then, you are only charged a membership fee for the months remaining until July 1st. If you are a senior as put forth in the club by-laws, at the time of joining the club, you should also get the senior discount. Visit the website and they should have all the details for joining.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top