JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hey everybody, just stepped up to the firing line. Purchased a ruger 1022 and looking for some neighbors to possibly go shooting with. I'm 22 and live in the Independence/monmouth area. Well thats about it everyone happy shooting!

Honestly, i'm not really sure. I grew up in a big city on the east coast and didnt really think much about guns. When I moved to Oregon I got into the whole outdoors thing and I wanted to learn more about survival, hunting,fishing, camping, etc.. I guess guns just play into that. Anyway, yeah I love my 22 I already added the tapco intrafuse stock system. Ready to go!

Seems odd to me. The east coast big city you refer to most likely has some serious history relating back to the forging of our nation and the battles fought by the common citizen. Yet, the important role firearms play today, in maintaining (term used loosly) said freedom is downplayed, demonized, discouraged and fully illegalized. You have to travel south or west to find THAT passion still alive.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top