JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I have been a guest at this web site for a couple years, but am findinf my interests in guns becoming more and more relevant. I decided to become a member as I love shooting the Northwest, and a new range is going to open up in the next couple weks here in Salem, Oregon. I am also a member of the sigtalk forum with the same user name as well as a member of the Polk Audio Forum with the same user name. I am glad to b here and look forward to learning and taking part in firearms, and shooting discussions with all of you.

Sincerely,

Greg

Welcome to the board
Glad to hear another range is opening up, maybe some competition will bring the price somewhere near the sane-level. I coulda signed up for all the local ranges down in Southern Oregon for the price of a 4-corners rate

Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Yeah, the new range is located on Sunnyview in between Fairgrounds and 17th. They are planning to open (roughly) the first week of February. They have limited memberships available and if you sign up before they open you get one or two months free. You guys can check out all the details here: Tritac Shooing Range Salem Oregon

I have no affiliation with the owners and I am just happy to be able to shoot without having to drive 45 minutes to get to a state park, etc. to do it. :) I hope this helps you guys out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top