JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
More victories.. Celebrate the small wins and lets keep the inertia going and steam roll the rest of these draconian laws.
Goes into effect immediately!

(No real info yet, but should be updated soon I would think.)

No real sites I could find to link articles, post them if you got 'em!

What I really liked with that was DC's response. If you read the court documents they were basically saying, in so many words, "Hey... we know we're going to lose this one so there isn't any reason to waste any more time and taxpayer $'s dragging it out."

I really appreciate that and wish others would follow the example. If you "know" a measure or bill is unconstitution under the Bruen standard, stop wasting everyones time and taxpayers money by continuing to try and keep throwing crap at the wall. It just ain't gonna stick and there is no point being an a** about it.

*Cough* 1 *Cough* 14 *Cough*

top wasting everyones time and taxpayers money by continuing
Yeah I won't hold my breath too long waiting for these people to start coming to common sense logical conclusions.
Remember its not tax payer money, its not yours or theirs, its just a vast pool of un allotted money - "our money" but for some reason "we" don't get to spend "our money" not until they give us what's left. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top