JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay you guys gotta hear about this.

I called cabelas in marysville yesterday to ask about ammo and reloading supplies. They just took down the limit on primers... No more limits anymore.

Some j-hole came in and wiped them out. Bought more than 75+ boxes of primers and then... Check this he went over to the powder stand and the guy that was working there said he didn't just choose a few powders he swiped his arm along the entire shelf and just shoved everything into his cart. All of it.

The guy on hand asked him what he was doing and he said that he was buying it all so that he could make sure he kept the price for stuff he's selling online high.

Seriously, his is just asshattery of he lowest calibre

I did my every so often shopping tour today and found a couple places with powder. I bought powder at BiMart for $22 a pound and left it at the other places for $29-$35 a pound for the same thing. I'm not hurting so it doesnt matter to me if I buy it or not. One guy I talked to ordered a bunch of powder, he got two pounds and had to split the hazmat costs between them, horrible price but at least he had a reason.

I was at the Lacey store on Thursday and they had all kinds of primers but I was told 2K limit on the SPP. They had like 4 powders that were all hit and miss, nothing good. All magnum pistol and magnum rifle powders. There is a special place in hell for the guy the OP described.

I'm only passing on what the employee I spoke to told me on this. That the guy just indiscriminately grabbed everything he could get his hands on. Made no effort to be choosey at all except for primers I guess. Just took every bit of non magnum primers he could get and every bit of powder that was on the shelves. Seriously, if you see this, I'd suggest using a phone camera and take a picture of the person and post it. We need to start shaming people like this. Let people know who the scam artists are and spread the word not to buy from them. That they are artificially exacerbating the shortage.

It is acts like these that suggest to me that those individuals lack the mental capacity to generate a profit without creating an artificial shortage. The hardest time to turn a profit is during times of surplus but there are people that have done it. It simply requires the application of oneself.

I've heard this kinda story out my way as well, but it used to take place at wal-mart. Since they started limiting to 3 boxes
it cannot continue. Unfortunately 3 boxes of .22 rounds don't seem like a worthwhile trip to wal-mart...Now if they had
bricks that would be different

I'm only passing on what the employee I spoke to told me on this. That the guy just indiscriminately grabbed everything he could get his hands on. Made no effort to be choosey at all except for primers I guess. Just took every bit of non magnum primers he could get and every bit of powder that was on the shelves. Seriously, if you see this, I'd suggest using a phone camera and take a picture of the person and post it. We need to start shaming people like this. Let people know who the scam artists are and spread the word not to buy from them. That they are artificially exacerbating the shortage.

People [?] like that have NO shame, that's why they do it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top