JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Semi-custom ER Shaw 300 Winchester Magnum with a helical flute and a black synthetic stock 1-10 twist and has a non detachable non drop plate magazine, it shoots 180 grain barnes ttsx at about 1/2 an inch at 100 yards, I also have some handload data on the rifle pushing for higher velocities, but I ended up with a Christensen Ridgline also in 300 Win Mag, and ditched the ER Shaw before I had done much with it. Rifle has less than 200 rounds through it, its still new and just broken in. Is topped with a Leupold VX-3i Target 6.5-20x50 with a 30mm tube and side focus, the scope also was a CDS scope and I never got the free CDS dial so I assume it is still available. The scope is mounted ion a DNZ Game Reaper one piece base. I have the box for the rifle and the scope asking $1200 for all of it, or trade for a 1-8" twist 28 Nosler. Contact me with any questions.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.