JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol! I have a similar drawer.
I guess we can laugh and enjoy this while we still have our freedom to enjoy such dilemmas. Our friends in places like NY, NJ, CA...not so much.

Cheers.

I have a drawer like that, but half of them I hardly ever wear, and a few only see daylight when I bring them to shooting events in case someone needs to borrow one.

I have at least one that I never use. I wonder what Goodwill would do if I dropped it in their bin.

LOL!

Shirts: Easy. I pretty much *only* wear various colors in the same style of 5.11, usually Khaki. (I like the pockets and the cooling vents, and they stand up to my kind of brutal wear well. Very effective at keeping cool in a Midwest summer, too...)
Slacks: Same old Wal-Barf khakis, in black or khaki. (If somebody else stocked pants in 40x29 I'd gladly switch, but...)
Socks: Same old boot-cut socks with extra cushion.
Shoes: Either same old black oxfords or same old black 5.11 tactical boots.
Holster: I'm a southpaw packing a 5" 1911... there ain't many off-the-rack options at most local stores. Currently rolling with an Uncle Mike's IWB while I keep waffling between an A. E. Nelson #58H rerigged as a dual or a Ted Blocker "Dillinger rig".

Lol that's funny.

The drawer for shoes...

If I'm not going to use a holster then I've made a decision and get rid of the ones I won't use.

Granted I do have multiples for some guns but it's an open carry vs concealed most of the time or a drop leg for hunting or hiking.

I'm a pack rat so I have to fight those tendencies often.

I have a drawer like that, but half of them I hardly ever wear, and a few only see daylight when I bring them to shooting events in case someone needs to borrow one.

I have at least one that I never use. I wonder what Goodwill would do if I dropped it in their bin.
They'll usually just put it out to the shelves. I see holsters and other firearms odds and ends there all the time. One time I saw a nice Safariland full cop duty rig. 15 bucks. Snapped it up and sold it on ebay. Just have to get there before some ID10T like me gets there.

HAHA. For me, it's ether the King Tuk, or my cross draw leather wild bunch holster ( for going to town all fancy) all the others were sold or donated to the local gun shop for training purposes! A drawer for shoes? For me A; that would be a big damn drawer, and B; it would be a stinky drawer. LOL

HAHA. For me, it's ether the King Tuk, or my cross draw leather wild bunch holster ( for going to town all fancy) all the others were sold or donated to the local gun shop for training purposes! A drawer for shoes? For me A; that would be a big damn drawer, and B; it would be a stinky drawer. LOL
Damn, man, ain't you ever heard of Febreze or Lysol? :p (I can relate, my dirty socks stand up for themselves and turn the air funny colors too.)

I had to show my wife that I am not the only one with a drawer like that the bad thing is I have a 4 drawer dresser pretty much filled with holsters, pouches, grips and spare AR15 parts that I have collected over the last 30 years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top