Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

hedge hog

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hedge hog, May 2, 2013.

1. hedge hog

hedge hog springfield New Member

I've got a question, I need a real and honest anwser, why are there no ammo on the shelves? I don't want to hear about homeland security, that cann't be all of it, if i,m in the business to make and sell ammo, i'd be happy that he shelves were becomming empty, but I'd be replaceing it as fast as i could.

2. lowly monk

lowly monk Beaverton, Oregon. Just a guy. Bronze Supporter

Welcome. The masses are buying in panic mode. Look at both sides Manufactures are loving it.

3. Trailboss

Trailboss Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Was in Milwaukee, WI last weekend and stopped by a Walmart store. The whole case was filled with ammo, rifle, pistol and shotgun ammo. Saw about every caliber they normally carry except 22. However, in Portland, most Walmart stores have empty cases. Different parts of the Country have different needs and panic levels.

4. larrycurran43

larrycurran43 vancouver New Member

Panic buyers and scalpers. I have been looking for odd rounds (22 hornet) and they are not easy to find. The manufacturers are producing as fast as they can in the most popular calibers. I wish I would have bought stock in one of those companies or even one of the Gun manufacturers. would have made a killing.

5. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard:thumbup: