JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've got a question, I need a real and honest anwser, why are there no ammo on the shelves? I don't want to hear about homeland security, that cann't be all of it, if i,m in the business to make and sell ammo, i'd be happy that he shelves were becomming empty, but I'd be replaceing it as fast as i could.

Was in Milwaukee, WI last weekend and stopped by a Walmart store. The whole case was filled with ammo, rifle, pistol and shotgun ammo. Saw about every caliber they normally carry except 22. However, in Portland, most Walmart stores have empty cases. Different parts of the Country have different needs and panic levels.

Panic buyers and scalpers. I have been looking for odd rounds (22 hornet) and they are not easy to find. The manufacturers are producing as fast as they can in the most popular calibers. I wish I would have bought stock in one of those companies or even one of the Gun manufacturers. would have made a killing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top