JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Manufacturer:
Heckler & Koch
Caliber:
308/7.62 NATO
Action:
Semi-automatic
Firearm Type:
Rifle

I have for sale a very beautiful Hk 91 that was made in 1979. Its been a safe queen and has had very few rounds through it and no rust or anything on the gun. It has the normal mag well marks from inserting mags and etc, but other than that its fine. I rate the gun at a 98% condition. Bore is also very good. It has date code HK. I have put maybe a little over 20 rounds through the gun with factory ammo. No problems and functions just fine.

Bolt Gap: .014" (.356mm)

Comes with:
(8) 20 round mags
(1) original Hk sling in od green
(1) ejector buffer to protect the receiver from getting hit by the shells
(1) Preban all original HK91

I am asking $3000 obo

Contact me by sending me a email at: [email protected] or call or text me at: (360)-721-9993
The name is Ryan

Please do not waste my time. Don't give me the run around and etc etc. Also no stupidly low offers. I am not in a hurry to sell.

I will ship at your cost. I can do out of state, but you pay for the ffl fees and etc.

BUY IT! My car got hit today(9/30/14), and I need money for my car!

WILL TRADE FOR:

No ar's or shotguns. I am open to mostly anything but I would like cash mostly. I could consider a trade for a Fn Scar 17 in fde with some stuff or maybe something else. Im not willing to add money on top. I could also entertain a trade and cash offer, but cash talks.

Last Edited:
If I weren't needing every cent for our custom home next year I'd make a deal for it as roller locks are my thing. One thing you might want to do is check the bolt gap and list that data, it will confirm the rifle's condition

If I weren't needing every cent for our custom home next year I'd make a deal for it as roller locks are my thing. One thing you might want to do is check the bolt gap and list that data, it will confirm the rifle's condition
Just checked it with my feeler gauge, it came in at .014" or .356mm so the gun as you can see is still really good.

Its to bad that most folks on this board don't know what a fine rifle you have. Probably one of the best battle rifles ever. It is a quality firearm and if those that have never fired one did, they would dump all of the "also ran" firearms they own and buy one. I'm speaking from experience. I have owned and still do all of the models. Your price is right in there for a fair deal. Most dealers would ask for more plus all of the add on's like taxes, FFL costs, etc. Someone needs to step up and buy this rifle. You will not be disappointed and it will be an investment.

Its to bad that most folks on this board don't know what a fine rifle you have. Probably one of the best battle rifles ever. It is a quality firearm and if those that have never fired one did, they would dump all of the "also ran" firearms they own and buy one. I'm speaking from experience. I have owned and still do all of the models. Your price is right in there for a fair deal. Most dealers would ask for more plus all of the add on's like taxes, FFL costs, etc. Someone needs to step up and buy this rifle. You will not be disappointed and it will be an investment.

Bought mine Brand New from GI Joes circa 1985 for $ 700.00. Sold it outside a gun show a couple years later for $ 350.00 due to hard times. Miss that thing like crazy but knowing all that I just can't put out that kind of cash.... I agree by the way that was a serious battle rifle !

Bought mine Brand New from GI Joes circa 1985 for $ 700.00. Sold it outside a gun show a couple years later for $ 350.00 due to hard times. Miss that thing like crazy but knowing all that I just can't put out that kind of cash.... I agree by the way that was a serious battle rifle !
You can't just buy this at any Gi Joe or Big 5 lol, but yes the rifle is a very fun gun. For people that do not know why this rifle is 3k, ITS A HECKLER & KOCH, NOT NO PTR OR CETME. Now im not hating on you ptr, or cetme owners but please do not message me or comment saying that you can get it for $500 blah blah blah. Do your research and please read the add again. I am not selling a Ptr or Cetme, but I am selling a very cool real deal HK. Be the coolest guy in the gun club or something by buying this and then you can go show off and have all the laddies and etc, just because you own this amazing sexy gun lol. I don't bite and I am very negotiable. I am in need of some car money so.... Yeah if you get my drift offer me something and maybe we could work a deal out...:s0152::s0152:

Thanks man, I wish more people knew what a fun great battle rifle this is. I mean you can buy a cetme or ptr, but the quality just isn't there. Best part is, im negotiable lol. Honestly though, if someone was out of state, Id be wiling to work things out with them. Now im not going to be like an HK fan boy and praise them just because its German engineering, but I will say this, Quality over Quantity. I like quality items, and this is a prime example of German engineering, and you can shoot it and love it. Now I do like some Hk's being this, and a couple other guns but I am in no way biased. Think of it as this, they only imported so many of these and no longer can import them. Its a genuine Hk in like new condition. Its a great fun gun with very few rounds down range and mostly a safe queen. Or you can say its an investment piece. You can shoot it all you like, but I don't mostly because I have other guns to enjoy.

You can't buy it anywhere today in the US except on sites like this but you Could buy it at GI Joes in 1985 for $ 700.00. I still have a receipt somewhere....and it was a Genuine HK 91. I'm not making an offer, Not a low-ball offer or Any offer. Just going down memory. Still a Very Nice battle rifle for someone who has the cash.

You can't just buy this at any Gi Joe or Big 5 lol, but yes the rifle is a very fun gun. For people that do not know why this rifle is 3k, ITS A HECKLER & KOCH, NOT NO PTR OR CETME. Now im not hating on you ptr, or cetme owners but please do not message me or comment saying that you can get it for $500 blah blah blah. Do your research and please read the add again. I am not selling a Ptr or Cetme, but I am selling a very cool real deal HK. Be the coolest guy in the gun club or something by buying this and then you can go show off and have all the laddies and etc, just because you own this amazing sexy gun lol. I don't bite and I am very negotiable. I am in need of some car money so.... Yeah if you get my drift offer me something and maybe we could work a deal out...:s0152::s0152:

PTRs are great guns but even they are $1200 + now depending on the model, (GI is a little cheaper) and have little collector's value. Your gun is a real German HK, I happen to own one as well as 3 clones and two HK93 parts kits which will be built one day soon as clones

There was no such thing as "Germany" in 1979, that's why is it odd to me.

I am very tempted though. I"ve money saved for a SCAR17 but always loved the 91 (and 51 for that matter... and drool over the 21). :)

There was West Germany, that is how it was marked. This is a real HK and they have not been imported since 1989

I'm fully aware that "West" was not included in the markings. I guess you didn't read here that I happen to own one, myself, and am a roller lock junkie

So? You said it said WEST GERMANY and it doesn't.

OP said it was made in 1979 but there was no GERMANY at the time.

I found this odd and commented to that effect (among contemplating purchasing this particular item)

That sums it up.

So? You said it said WEST GERMANY and it doesn't.

OP said it was made in 1979 but there was no GERMANY at the time.

I found this odd and commented to that effect (among contemplating purchasing this particular item)

That sums it up.
As far as I know, it has date codes HK. I looked it up and it said 79. So with that being said I believe the gun was made in 1979.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.