JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tried the quote thing but I don't have the hang of it yet so here:
Yep it was a Wonderful place to go and take the kids, but my bet is now it will not be approachable for some time. They don't plant enough fish to support the influx of people with that much advertisement.
Fished there since a child. My granddad built the radar station up there that blew off the mountain in the Columbus day storm back in the early 60's. 180+ mile per hr winds that day.
I remember the Inauguration day storm in Tacoma in 1993 it blew 1/2 of a firehouse roof off a few blocks from where I lived near Proctor Street. I attributed it to all the HOT AIR being generated By the first Clinton.

I didn't know that. Thanks. And I had read up on that station. Wonder if I can take my metal detector up there.
Another Treasure Hunter I see,:s0083: what machine do you detect with ? I used to detect for Gold Nuggets and I had a Fisher Gold Bug but sold it for Bill Money.:s0141: On my bucket list is a trip to the Aussie gold fields with a Minelab Detector and I have relatives there as well. Then my Step Son got me a Bounty Hunter found a couple coins with it and sold it as well. Fun Hobby and I will probably do it again sometime.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top