JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't forget my last journey I love fishing and try to make my all picnic tour in fishing. Last time when I went in Pacific Ocean I was fishing hunting I got my heavy weight fish that was 25 ponds on a scale you know I was really happy that time..... Guys do you have any journey like this I have?

Peter, I too love fishing. I'm not pulling your leg when I tell you this, I caught a #178 Hallibut, the largest Chinook Salmon I've taken was #67. the largest Steelhead was #27, the largest searun Cutthroat trout was #6 1/2. I've brought Sturgeon to the side of the boat in the 11' class that we were unable to weigh but was in the many hundreds. I've fished from Bristol bay to Costa Rica and I can tell you this, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I have a wife that knows my sickness and doesn't mind me indulging my passion. I caught her over 35 years ago, once I cast my net around her, I knew she was a keeper;)

an 11 foot sturgeon should be in the 900 lb range! there are sturgeon weight estimates by length for catch and release anglers that will tell you how much they weigh approx, just google it :s0155:

Some of my best days are days that i will remember on my deathbed with friends ive lost contact with cath and release winter steelhead fishing up at a creek south of the salmon river
Peter, I too love fishing. I'm not pulling your leg when I tell you this, I caught a #178 Hallibut, the largest Chinook Salmon I've taken was #67. the largest Steelhead was #27, the largest searun Cutthroat trout was #6 1/2. I've brought Sturgeon to the side of the boat in the 11' class that we were unable to weigh but was in the many hundreds. I've fished from Bristol bay to Costa Rica and I can tell you this, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I have a wife that knows my sickness and doesn't mind me indulging my passion. I caught her over 35 years ago, once I cast my net around her, I knew she was a keeper;)

They say days spent on the water after piscatorial pursuits are not deducted from ones life span, therefore I should live a long, long time!

If you ever want to hear a good yarn, ask a one armed fisherman how long the biggest fish he ever caught was:s0112:
LOL My left arm is useless right now... torn labrum but here is a fish for you.... sturgeon3.jpg

sturgeon3.jpg

I don't think I have ever hooked any fish that was a true monster. I did hook something off the south jetty at Newport that broke my rod ( Sea lion is my guess ). My best fishing memory though is fishing sea run Cuts on the Siletz with ultralight gear. even the smallest would take line like a salmon.

Congrats, a 35er can be hard to get with a line like that. We are blessed fishermen! Best day fishin? Yesterday, not a bite. My31er made me and the kid go get pizza. For heavy weights, go o/s sturgeon. A 10 footer Will make you not want to catch him, good times

my biggest sturgeon was 13'4 only 400 yrds from the ramps at warren...it was about 2 1/2 hrs to get it to the boat using a 6'6 ugly stick penn 321gt reel 80# toughline and 120# dacron leader #7 gamakatsu hook...my arm was so dead i was done fishing the rest of the day...in that same spot my dad hooked an 8' and his buddy another 8' fish and i have cought a couple 6-8'...the spot doesnt give up many keepers but if your going for oversized weve had good luck

Fishing, Ah shucks.. No Catching is the deal.. Landed a 51" 60lb+ halibut on Thursday, and a 41" 30+, on Friday.. that's the big fish deal.. Out of Newport, OR..Halibut.. yahoo
Season will close on Saturday..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads