Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR HEAVY USA made Leather Belt for IWB/OWB carry 2" WIDE x 3/16" THICK!

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by fireninja13, Nov 12, 2014.

1. fireninja13

fireninja13 Newberg / Portland Metro Active Member

Sick of cheap belts coming to pieces after a few months of EDC? Ready to step up to a belt that might well last you the rest of your adult life?

This belt is made like your grandfather's was.

2" wide x 3/16" thick . Fits a 32"-34" waist (Levi's sizing). Heavy top grain leather. If it was any more heavy duty and it wouldn't bend around your waist :) Anchor marked marked real brass hardware, with snaps to allow custom buckle. Leather stamped "Idaho Leather USA, Boise Idaho."

Vintage but basically new -- I think I wore it less than 5 times, right as I was transitioning to a different carry setup.

$60. Firm. Good luck ever finding another one like this for under a hundred bucks.

Open to trade for a quality Leather shoulder holster that would fit a full size 5" 1911, or a Browning Hi Power. Also open to trading for/towards a halfway decent rifle scope and or good rail-mount scope rings, and .357 mag, 30-06, or 9mm ammo, or ???

IMG_5139.JPG IMG_5141.JPG

IMG_5141.JPG

IMG_5139.JPG

Last edited: Jan 10, 2015
    salty dog and PDXWolf like this.