JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have noticed whenever I use a handgun in a dream the trigger pull is always around 25-40 pounds but I can always successfully use it to defend myself in my dreams.Does anybody else have similar occurrences with ridiculously heavy trigger pulls in dreams?

Yea that'll happen. And you'll try to load/force dogturd looking rounds into x.. it goes on. It'll end, I assure you.
My last recent "gun" dream was quite interesting but I won't divulge. No one got shot but things happened as I wished.

I've pulled the trigger so hard on my USP40 while dreaming that I thought it was going to break...like the safety was on even when I rotated it off.
Funny...I thought I was the only strange dreamer :)

+1. I've had those. When I started shooting more, firearms started working properly in dreams. Strange.

In my dreams, my handgun is always a useless brick. The safety (a manual button safety like the shotguns of my younger days) is always on and wont come off, or I can't pull the trigger on an advancing badguy. Usually ends with a searing hot pain as I get stabbed, and then I wake up with a "wtf" sort of feeling. :s0112:

In my dreams, if any water issues come up, I have to get up and pee.
I better not be trying to shoot an automatic at that time, cause it'll
jam and the bed will get wet.

Just sayin':s0114:

My gun rarely works in my dreams. Sometimes it fires but most of the time it's a FTF or the bullets don't do any good. I can tell I'm stressed when I have those dreams.

Not to alarm anyone, but I've read the FTF, gunfail, or any in dream mechanism "failing" are a conscious expressing fears of "impotence". Hopefully not in the literal meaning of the word. Hahahahaha.

I'm sure we can find some "rubber sword" dreams that will prove this. :s0112:

Haven't had any gun related dreams in a long time. I used to, but never had trouble firing. Mostly it was finding myself either alone or with a small group of people trying to defend against a larger, more sinister, group. One of them had me out in a field on a farm at a picnic table with my family when a plane (WWII German) comes out of the air strafing and then, as I'm running to my house which seems to be a good mile away, the plane comes crashing down flat, skidding across the field in the same direction I'm running and I look to my right and see the pilot looking at me from inside the cockpit. I run upstairs in the house (but I've never seen this house for real before) and get my lever action rifle and ammo. That's as far as it ever got.

Most of my dreams nowdays have me in either a House, Hotel or on a bus, train, or boat with a bunch of friends and just ending up in a house or hotel that has strange floor plans and/or weird stair cases.

Not sure about anyone else, but sometimes in my dreams I can jump and fly for a really long time if I tense up and sort of force myself to stay in the air.

The worst is launching off a double jump on the motorcycle only to realize I'm about 300 feet in the air and knowing that suspension isn't going to soak this one up.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top