Heavy Trigger Pulls in Dreams

Reactions
I have noticed whenever I use a handgun in a dream the trigger pull is always around 25-40 pounds but I can always successfully use it to defend myself in my dreams.Does anybody else have similar occurrences with ridiculously heavy trigger pulls in dreams?

Certaindeaf

Reactions
Yea that'll happen. And you'll try to load/force dogturd looking rounds into x.. it goes on. It'll end, I assure you.
My last recent "gun" dream was quite interesting but I won't divulge. No one got shot but things happened as I wished.

Reactions
+1. I've had those. When I started shooting more, firearms started working properly in dreams. Strange.
In my dreams, my handgun is always a useless brick. The safety (a manual button safety like the shotguns of my younger days) is always on and wont come off, or I can't pull the trigger on an advancing badguy. Usually ends with a searing hot pain as I get stabbed, and then I wake up with a "wtf" sort of feeling. :s0112:

Ligito

Reactions
In my dreams, if any water issues come up, I have to get up and pee.
I better not be trying to shoot an automatic at that time, cause it'll
jam and the bed will get wet.

Just sayin':s0114:

Reactions
Not to alarm anyone, but I've read the FTF, gunfail, or any in dream mechanism "failing" are a conscious expressing fears of "impotence". Hopefully not in the literal meaning of the word. Hahahahaha.

I'm sure we can find some "rubber sword" dreams that will prove this. :s0112:

accessbob

Reactions
Haven't had any gun related dreams in a long time. I used to, but never had trouble firing. Mostly it was finding myself either alone or with a small group of people trying to defend against a larger, more sinister, group. One of them had me out in a field on a farm at a picnic table with my family when a plane (WWII German) comes out of the air strafing and then, as I'm running to my house which seems to be a good mile away, the plane comes crashing down flat, skidding across the field in the same direction I'm running and I look to my right and see the pilot looking at me from inside the cockpit. I run upstairs in the house (but I've never seen this house for real before) and get my lever action rifle and ammo. That's as far as it ever got.

Most of my dreams nowdays have me in either a House, Hotel or on a bus, train, or boat with a bunch of friends and just ending up in a house or hotel that has strange floor plans and/or weird stair cases.

Not sure about anyone else, but sometimes in my dreams I can jump and fly for a really long time if I tense up and sort of force myself to stay in the air.

The worst is launching off a double jump on the motorcycle only to realize I'm about 300 feet in the air and knowing that suspension isn't going to soak this one up.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Vendor
    I have not been to the shop yet but have purchased from him online, and all I can say is PERFECT! You could not ask for a nicer, more helpful guy...
  • Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
Top Bottom