JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To be honest, I apologize for even posting this.
If it weren't for heartbreaking articles like this that make me hug my kids a little tighter, and tell them I love them a couple more times a day, I wouldn't have posted it.

Dear God show this boy and his morher mercy.

Mom shares heartbreaking photo of 10-year-old son fighting cancer Mom shares heartbreaking photo of 10-year-old son fighting cancer

To be honest, I apologize for even posting this.
If it weren't for heartbreaking articles like this that make me hug my kids a little tighter, and tell them I love them a couple more times a day, I wouldn't have posted it.

Dear God show this boy and his morher mercy.

Mom shares heartbreaking photo of 10-year-old son fighting cancer Mom shares heartbreaking photo of 10-year-old son fighting cancer

Saw that yesterday and it wrecked my day. Not about to check your link because I'm positive it will break my heart again.

I cannot imagine if that was my grandson. I would willingly take it all on myself so he could be free and enjoy his life.

I was just over on the other forum talking bout the pig hunts lol and telling them I roasted more pigs than most guys have seen because I was with a SAMOAN GIRL for almost 20 year's but didn't say anything about my daughter and for some reason I just came and looked at the off topic and this was the first thing I saw I don't have facebook and had never saw this before but here it it is I don't understand how these parent 's out there kids suffering on facebook it seems so selfish to me my daughter had multiple Heath problem 's but I never thought of putting pictures of her surfing on so everyone could see this is very odd to me

OK like clearconscience said it made him hug his kids a little longer and harder I won't post pictures of kids suffering but I will post a picture of happy times flower girl my sisters wedding my daughter and my ex my daughter was very sick at the time but happy and if you have kids or grandkids you should do like he said hug them a little longer and a little tighter because you never know

IMAG0791.jpg Tasi 1996 to 2003

I cancelled my facebook after my daughter was born. I found myself looking at other people's posted lives instead of enjoying my own, and my baby's. Cancelled it and haven't looked back.

But I'm a private person and couldn't imagine sharing something like that.
But I can't judge those who do. Maybe it's her way of reaching out and coping. Maybe it's the only contact and support in her life. God knows she needs it.

Having kids is hard enough. Hell when they're sick with of cold I turn into a baby.

I can't imagine what this Mom is going through. It's hurts my soul to even think about.

I cancelled my facebook after my daughter was born. I found myself looking at other people's posted lives instead of enjoying my own, and my baby's. Cancelled it and haven't looked back.

But I'm a private person and couldn't imagine sharing something like that.
But I can't judge those who do. Maybe it's her way of reaching out and coping. Maybe it's the only contact and support in her life. God knows she needs it.

Having kids is hard enough. Hell when they're sick with of cold I turn into a baby.

I can't imagine what this Mom is going through. It's hurts my soul to even think about.
Maybe I don't know I typed up five or six things and deleted them before I posted what I did even though it's been years it still gets me when I see kids suffering my daughter would have been 21 ON JAN 7 2017

Well it's just not right for a parent to go through that I know there are lots of people out there that have had to deal with this even people on this site but it's definitely a hard thing to deal with if was to get sick tomarow I would not tell my mom I would try to keep it from her because that's not how it's supposed to be a parent should never have to see there child die I know that 's crazy because it happens every day but one can hope that no parent has to go through it

There's a photo on Huffington Post yesterday of a young mother giving her 8-month-old dying son, ravaged by meningitis, a goodbye hug. He was totally destroyed by this awful disease in less than 24 hours. Sure, she made the image public to raise awareness of this awful blight that kills or maims our children, but IMO here are some things that really need to be kept private.

Facetwitch didn't exist, even in the mind of the inventor, when our son died at eight days old on the 4th of July 1978, but even if it had, we were just too devastated to have done anything about it.

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads