JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The input would maybe be good for e-comms if you have a mike.

So far I have liked mine, the batteries seem to last forever as I have left them on by mistake for days and they still are working when I pick them up. I know they probably weren't consuming much power laying on the seat of my truck in the shop with everything around them completely quiet, but still...

I did notice once when I was power washing that the power washer was loud and then all of a sudden it was quiet. Not sure what was up with that.

That there is the auto-cutout. At a preset db the amplification is muted, like a gunshot. You will only hear a pssst then silence. My hearing aid has a channel like that and I only wear 1 ear plug when at the range.
Love the Peltor Tactical 6.

I haven't tried them with guns yet - only the chain saw and power washer.

I haven't tried them with guns yet - only the chain saw and power washer.
That's great; I use mine when running the vacuum cleaner, too.
41LrJnsTybL.jpg

I was very skeptic about electronic ear pro, as cookie mentioned earlier, I don't know how I got by without them. I got the walker 360 muffs works like a charm.

I will say I have recently noticed that when the electronics are on, it doesn't reduce the loud noises that much. I wear them when using a chain saw or pressure washer and I noticed I pretty much have to turn them way down or either piece of equipment is just too loud.

Kind of disappointed in that fact.

My shop bought me a set of the Howard ....something or ethers... they are yellow in color. I love them! They have really changed my work environment.

I have moderate hearing loss so with standard plugs almost everything goes away. But now I can communicate normally and still be protected. The aux port is where I plug in my crane radio. Which is nice because the radio gets through and not all the noises.

As for the water issues that someone mentioned above... No problems here. I'm on the waterfront in the rain all day.

Don't mind the NRR ratings. Those are based on lab tests in a perfect world by the manufacturer. They are all pretty much the same.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top