JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe in protection 100%. I have been shooting for over 50years. I also suffered as an infant a sickness that damages hearing. I have a difficult time hearing and understanding speech. $7000 hearing aides do not completely solve it either.

Wear your ear muffs.

NRA says: Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate.Guns are loud and the noise can cause hearing damage. They can also emit debris and hot gas that could cause eye injury. For these reasons, shooting glasses and hearing protectors should be worn by shooters and spectators.

CMP says: Protect Your Eyes & Ears
Everyone on a range where firearms of any type are used is urged to wear eyeglasses or shooting glasses to protect their eyes and ear plugs or ear muffs to protect their hearing. Your vision and hearing are priceless and irreplaceable so protect them. At the range, it is common courtesy not to begin firing until everyone nearby has been given an opportunity to put on their eye and hearing protection.

NSSF says: All shooters should wear protective shooting glasses and some form of hearing protectors while shooting. Exposure to shooting noise can damage hearing, and adequate vision protection is essential.

Shooting my Rossi 92 with my form1 $150 freeze plug suppressor. I am wearing no ear pro and I have very sensitive ears. Sounds like my finish nail gun. The sound of the bullet hitting a tree or a gong is much louder than the nail gun sound. I was shooting in the trees under a shelter, so in an open field it would sound even more quiet.

I am a huge fan of suppressors. They work.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top