Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

hearing now LC 154 NOW

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by pokerace, Jan 17, 2014.

1. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

2. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

It's over the rammed it thru it is now a senate bill..the vote was 3 to 2 looks like it will be SB700..NO PUBLIC TESTIMONY.

GET READY TO WRITE LETTERS.

3. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Should have been sending and calling already ! The hearing was set 2 weeks ago.
    Get busy folks !

Dunerunner and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

This is ignorance times 10!! Bad guys don't get background checks, they don't buy from reputable firearms dealers or private owners who ask for ID, a CCL, and a signature on a Bill of Sale. They trade drugs for guns, they buy from bad guys who could care less about background check laws.

Look at Chicago!! Do you think for a minute that any of this crap is to keep guns out of the hands of criminals?

Taku and (deleted member) like this.
  5. bnsaibum

bnsaibum Corvallis, OR Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

I am thoroughly unsurprised that last year's re-wrapped bag of shıt made it out of committee. I don't know how anyone else does it, but I forward a copy of all emails I send to our representatives to my friends and family so they may send it as well after they edit as they wish. It will be a busy season.

Taku and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Sstrand

Sstrand La Grande OR Well-Known Member

Who are the most vulnerable demoncrats in this year's election?? I want to help fund their exit . . .

Sheldon

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014