JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's over the rammed it thru it is now a senate bill..the vote was 3 to 2 looks like it will be SB700..NO PUBLIC TESTIMONY.

GET READY TO WRITE LETTERS.

It's over the rammed it thru it is now a senate bill..the vote was 3 to 2 looks like it will be SB700..NO PUBLIC TESTIMONY.

GET READY TO WRITE LETTERS.

Should have been sending and calling already ! The hearing was set 2 weeks ago.
Get busy folks !

This is ignorance times 10!! Bad guys don't get background checks, they don't buy from reputable firearms dealers or private owners who ask for ID, a CCL, and a signature on a Bill of Sale. They trade drugs for guns, they buy from bad guys who could care less about background check laws.

Look at Chicago!! Do you think for a minute that any of this crap is to keep guns out of the hands of criminals?

I am thoroughly unsurprised that last year's re-wrapped bag of shıt made it out of committee. I don't know how anyone else does it, but I forward a copy of all emails I send to our representatives to my friends and family so they may send it as well after they edit as they wish. It will be a busy season.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top