JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Interesting topic overall I spoke of my results in post 26. My ears ring constantly and the loss is a real drag.

As far as gun shots out doors there are Veterans that have lost nearly all of there hearing firing rifles, machine guns, rockets, mortars, cannons and artillery etc.
My own father in Korea had two purple hearts and a star of bronze or silver.
He spoke of the firing line [the front lines] they kept coming day and night with sticks shovels and arms. You just kept shooting them down.
Strangely he had good hearing up until the day he died.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!?!

Being a younger guy at 26. Hunting waterfowl and working commercial construction, im already noticing loss. Sadly, but true. Now I bring foamies on hunts. Just like someone said previous, 4 guns in a blind. 7 birds a person (granted you dont always limit) 28 birds for the blind (speaking duck limits). Think about howmany shots you would be exposed to in a day. Its all perspective on what your hunting, what your every day surrounding noise level is, and how often you plan to expose yourself to it. IMO if you're in question, just protect yourself. Wish I woulda had that mentality earlier. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top