JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I changed my diet almost 10 months ago. I also run 5 days a week. But I'm human, and I get the munchies for sweets. Love cookies and brownies. So as a snack, I mix roasted almonds with roasted cashews, and crasiens. It a nice energy shot. But, every once and while, I throw a hand full in my mouth, and grab the honey and squirt a few teaspoons in the mouth. It's tasty. Try it.

So I changed my diet almost 10 months ago. I also run 5 days a week. But I'm human, and I get the munchies for sweets. Love cookies and brownies. So as a snack, I mix roasted almonds with roasted cashews, and crasiens. It a nice energy shot. But, every once and while, I throw a hand full in my mouth, and grab the honey and squirt a few teaspoons in the mouth. It's tasty. Try it.

I am very sorry to hear of your condition :rolleyes:

LOL I am doing exactly what you are doing. Eating healthy and work out. I lost 30 lbs plus in 1 year :) I do eat raw almonds and soybean daily for snack :) I feel hungry every minute:)

No salt
Roasted tastes better
Honey as a treat once and a while
Raw have more of the good left in them
But I've eaten so many damn raw almonds, I could be an almond free
One more tip. I did this in college. Get a water container from Walmart or whatever. Fill it and leave in fridge. Now you always have ice cold water that you don't have to pour or wait for a slow fridge tap.
Drink drink drink

With my busy life, I dont think I drink enough water. I am start to measure my water intake tomorrow :) does coffee from Dutch Bros count as liquid? I can have 3 gallons of their coffee per day :)

With my busy life, I dont think I drink enough water. I am start to measure my water intake tomorrow :) does coffee from Dutch Bros count as liquid? I can have 3 gallons of their coffee per day :)

At that level you are getting enough water. Probably too much caffeine but what the hell - caffeine is fun!

You know what's great are dates.. almost the perfect food. You know what makes them perfecter (as a party treat or such) is to stuff them with blue cheese and wrap with a bit of bacon (toothpick to hold it on there) and bake. you will worship and be worshipped

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top