JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because .gov should and can protect us from a spreadable communicable virus? Cloth masks with ZERO filtration capabilities will fix everything.

Apologies, we should stay on topic.

Not sure how much better anybody else would have or could have done. I am pretty sure that Trump's comments and some of his actions did more harm than good.

Just saying that my guess is that the healthcare profession in general probably doesn't think highly of Trump with regards to how his admin and him specifically has handle the pandemic (especially his comments about healthcare professionals), so I would not count on much support from that sector.

Not sure how much better anybody else would have or could have done. I am pretty sure that Trump's comments and some of his actions did more harm than good.

Just saying that my guess is that the healthcare profession in general probably doesn't think highly of Trump with regards to how his admin and him specifically has handle the pandemic (especially his comments about healthcare professionals), so I would not count on much support from that sector.

Many of us see it as the continuation of the coup, which it is.

Many of us see it as the continuation of the coup, which it is.
1604009229702.png

"One of the things we should see, in my limited view, is these are people who are civilians who are not criminals and they have seen a lot of unrest in the past six months,"
These are people who hear the stories directly from those involved and see the results of the violence that's been unleashed on our society. Not surprising at all.

The RN who gave me my chemotherapy infusions for several months convinced me to get another suppressor! He has several and shoots more than I do, and I have a range in my back yard, LOL.

I think the healthcare workers who had guns just tended to be quiet about it.
This appears true in my experience. When I was in PA practising medicine, I was actually open about being a gun owner and hunter and conceal carrier. Many did not like that. Sure, I pledged the Hippocratic Oath but my life is not for the taking without trying to defend myself first. I have been spat at, kissed, ridiculed, and more at work but hell, if they come at me with murderous intentions, the 10 blade comes out and a cocktail of drugs ready in the syringe. Cannot carry a gun to work so I'll use my professional knowledge.

Nothing boils my blood more then when I drive around see political signs, stamped with "endorsed by nurses" it should be illegal for anyone to put that on their sign, if they want to identify each specific union that endorsed them sure fine. But it'll be a cold day in hell when I vote blue. The signs just rub it more in face that most nursing organization are blatantly anti-gun.

They also see the POTUS's inaction/neglect/etc. and outright BS concerning CV-19 and are very likely to vote for the incumbent.
Personally, what do you expect? It is a virus, rather similar to the flu, relatively less infectious than Swine flu in the US. Presidents are not responsible for cures or treatments and cloth masks tend to be a feel good measure that does nothing or next to nothing.

Nothing boils my blood more then when I drive around see political signs, stamped with "endorsed by nurses" it should be illegal for anyone to put that on their sign, if they want to identify each specific union that endorsed them sure fine. But it'll be a cold day in hell when I vote blue. The signs just rub it more in face that most nursing organization are blatantly anti-gun.
Right with you as a gun toting psych nurse.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top