JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

"One of the things we should see, in my limited view, is these are people who are civilians who are not criminals and they have seen a lot of unrest in the past six months,"

All these warm and fuzzy stories of new demographic gun buyers mean ZERO if they vote for people that want to take our rights way.

SEIU, ONA, all progressive donating healthcare unions that can be found in Oregon.

Odd right? Wife has belonged to both in our past and still is forced to be in one of them. They claim at times to be apolitical but that's far from the truth.

^ Because doctors kill more people than armed criminals that scares me! :p https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

Just like data on guns the data on physicians is skewed to look worse. Medical errors include infections during surgery (there is no way we are going to ever prevent 100% of infections when we are cutting someone open) as well as " the absence or underuse of safety nets." (quote from the John Hopkins" study linked in your link)

That means that if the patient gets sent home but is homeless and they dont get entered into some social safety net and die, the doctor gets blamed as a medical error for their death. If society wants me to personally take home my patients and care for them and if I dont they call that an error, I guess we are going to have errors.

Just like studies of of gun deaths that include children and then you read the study and they define "children" as up to age 26, studies on any topic that has political implications should be assumed to be biased. The study would need to go through unbelievably high standards for me to believe any study that has any politician implications anymore.

All these warm and fuzzy stories of new demographic gun buyers mean ZERO if they vote for people that want to take our rights way.

In my one party state, probably 1 out of 20 guns owners I've met know the anti-gun bills that the legislature is working on but still vote for those same people. There is a huge amount of people who both want to own guns but will only vote democrat. Its like that scene from Simpsons "Lisa needs braces" but in real life no one puts the two together

Just like data on guns the data on physicians is skewed to look worse. Medical errors include infections during surgery (there is no way we are going to ever prevent 100% of infections when we are cutting someone open) as well as " the absence or underuse of safety nets." (quote from the John Hopkins" study linked in your link)

That means that if the patient gets sent home but is homeless and they dont get entered into some social safety net and die, the doctor gets blamed as a medical error for their death. If society wants me to personally take home my patients and care for them and if I dont they call that an error, I guess we are going to have errors.

Just like studies of of gun deaths that include children and then you read the study and they define "children" as up to age 26, studies on any topic that has political implications should be assumed to be biased. The study would need to go through unbelievably high standards for me to believe any study that has any politician implications anymore.

In my one party state, probably 1 out of 20 guns owners I've met know the anti-gun bills that the legislature is working on but still vote for those same people. There is a huge amount of people who both want to own guns but will only vote democrat. Its like that scene from Simpsons "Lisa needs braces" but in real life no one puts the two together

The doctorb is my favorite Simpsons character.

I work in healthcare in the PDX area. While there are a number of liberty minded Americans counted among my coworkers I can tell you that a majority are BLM/Antifa supporters and I know of several that have actively participated in the riots.

I work in healthcare in the PDX area. While there are a number of liberty minded Americans counted among my coworkers I can tell you that a majority are BLM/Antifa supporters and I know of several that have actively participated in the riots.

Do you sell them ammo?

When I was working there I took one of my physician colleagues and his wife to the range to help them choose a handgun, the urologist in the office had a CHL and during the run on ammo in 2012 I bought ammo (I was really good at catching ammo in stock online) for at least half the staff in the clinic.

I think the healthcare workers who had guns just tended to be quiet about it.

Because if your coworkers will riot because the whole state overwhelmingly voted for Hillary in 2016 and then destroy the homes and businesses of people who also voted for Hillary, you tend to not want to "out" yourself in front of them. Just like how you are not supposed to show your teeth to a monkey unless you want poop thrown at you.

They also see the POTUS's inaction/neglect/etc. and outright BS concerning CV-19 and are very likely to vote for the incumbent.

Because .gov should and can protect us from a spreadable communicable virus? Cloth masks with ZERO filtration capabilities will fix everything.

Apologies, we should stay on topic.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads